Saint Thomas Hospital is a 541 acute-care bed health care facility located in Nashville, Tennessee. The hospital sees 21,388 total admissions and 32,000 emergency room visits annually. Harlan Electric provided electrical work for the K tower including new sections added to existing 4000A normal switchboard, with a new 1200A breaker added in a critical section of the K Tower.
Also included within the scope of work was:
- Demolition of existing exhaust fans on A,B,C wings for floors 2-7 replaced with new unit of roof on each wing.
- New fire alarm from main fire alarm panel on floor to end of each wing on floors 2-7 on wings A,B, and C.
- Power requirements for new EF at end of wings
- Power requirements for 3 new ERU’s on rooftop
- (2) 3” feeders from electrical room on third floor to penthouse above 7th floor through existing hospital during normal operating conditions to power new ERUs on roof Penthouse.